Not all flow systems are created equally, so we at L&R Equipment & Supplies are happy to perform an inspection of your existing filtration systems and help you determine efficiency and sustainability.
We understand commercial and industrial applications of water filtration better than anyone in the Florida. Waterborne Problems can lead to many hazardous situations including Operator health concerns and total equipment failures.
Count on us for scheduled maintenance or repairs. And for those of you needing new installations or need to modify or upgrade existing water filtration systems, we carry a proven line of centrifugal filters, pumps, pre-filters, media, etc. [see the Technical Documentation] We also have rotating stock used equipment on hand- so give us a call
Benefits For You
- No moving parts to break or replace
- Minimizes filter maintenance and saves water
- No filter media to clean or replace
- Maximum flow rate of 90m3 / hr
- Compact size and ease of installation
- Suitable for new and existing commercial installations
- MultiCyclone 70XL Filter